Turkey Brie Club with Garlic Aioli
- 12 slices Aunt Millie’s Honey Wheat Bread, toasted
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 large heirloom tomato, sliced
- 6 oz double crème Brie cheese, sliced
- 12 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 lb roasted turkey breast, sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced very thinly
- Garlic Aioli:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Stir together mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, garlic and cayenne. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or for up to 3 days.
- Spread Garlic Aioli evenly over slices of bread. Layer arugula, tomato slices and Brie over 4 slices of bread. Top each with a slice of bread, bacon, turkey and onion. Cap with remaining bread.
- Insert 4 toothpicks in each sandwich (1 in each corner). Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles. Serve with pickles.
- Tip: Use leftover roasted turkey or a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store’s prepared foods section.
| ||Serving Size 1 Sandwich || |
| ||Number of Servings 4 || |
| ||Calories 803 || |
| ||Total Fat 45g ||69% DV |
| || ||Saturated Fat 4g ||21% DV |
| || ||Trans Fat 0g || |
| || ||Polyunsaturated Fat 5g || |
| || ||Monounsaturated Fat 2g || |
| ||Cholesterol 79mg ||26% DV |
| ||Sodium 2035mg ||85% DV |
| ||Potassium 813mg ||23% DV |
| ||Total Carbohydrate 50g ||17% DV |
| || ||Dietary Fiber 4g ||17% DV |
| || ||Sugars 14g || |
| ||Protein 43g || |
*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.