Baked Mushroom Broccoli Stroganoff
- 8 slices Aunt Millie's Best Grains 12 Grain Bread, freshly crumbled
- 4 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package mushrooms, sliced, 8 oz.
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 c. sour cream
- ¼ c. white wine
- 1 c. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 packages of frozen broccoli, 16 oz.
- 1 package of egg noodles, 12 oz.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a large skillet and add the onions and mushrooms. Cook for about 5 minutes. Add basil, sour cream, wine, and cheeses.
- Place broccoli in a microwave-safe dish, and steam in the microwave for 7-10 minutes.
- While broccoli is cooking, cook the noodles in a pot of boiling, salted water. Drain thoroughly when al dente. Do not overcook (the noodles will be baked).
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream mixture, broccoli, and the noodles. Toss well and place into a large baking dish.
- Melt the remaining 2 Tbsp. butter, and add the bread crumbs. Toss well to ensure the bread is coated with butter.
- Top broccoli and noodles with fresh bread crumbs.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, until bubbling and bread crumbs are brown.
| ||Serving Size 1/8th of recipe || |
| ||Number of Servings 8 || |
| ||Calories 560 || |
| ||Calories from Fat 207 || |
| ||Total Fat 23g ||35% DV |
| || ||Saturated Fat 14g ||70% DV |
| || ||Trans Fat 0g || |
| || ||Polyunsaturated Fat 2g || |
| || ||Monounsaturated Fat 6g || |
| ||Cholesterol 63mg ||21% DV |
| ||Sodium 385mg ||16% DV |
| ||Potassium 422mg ||12% DV |
| ||Total Carbohydrate 67g ||22% DV |
| || ||Dietary Fiber 14g ||56% DV |
| || ||Sugar 11g || |
| ||Protein 25g || |
*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.