- 1 Package Aunt Millie's Deli Kaiser Buns
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. steak sauce (your favorite)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 4 slices American cheese
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 8 fried onion rings
- 4 slices tomato
- Additional barbecue sauce for topping
Yield: 4 Sandwiches
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
- Thoroughly mix the steak sauce, salt, and pepper with the hamburger.
- Form the mixture into patties, and grill to desired doneness.
- Layer lettuce, tomato, and hamburger patty onto a hamburger bun.
- Top with bacon, onion rings, and additional barbecue sauce.
- Serve immediately.
| ||Serving Size 1 Bun (262g) || |
| ||Number of Servings 4 || |
| ||Calories 620 || |
| ||Calories from Fat 320 || |
| ||Total Fat 37g ||56% DV |
| || ||Saturated Fat 15g ||77% DV |
| || ||Trans Fat 0g || |
| || ||Polyunsaturated Fat 4g || |
| || ||Monounsaturated Fat 13g || |
| ||Cholesterol 110mg ||36% DV |
| ||Sodium 860mg ||36% DV |
| ||Potassium 500mg ||14% DV |
| ||Total Carbohydrate 37g ||12% DV |
| || ||Dietary Fiber 2g ||7% DV |
| || ||Sugar 6g || |
| ||Protein 35g || |
*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.