- 1 package of Aunt Millie's Pretzel Buns
- 1 package of brats, your favorite
- 3 cans of beer, your favorite
- Small jar of sauerkraut
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Sliced pickles
- Hot peppers
Yield: 4 Sandwiches
- Place brats and beer in a medium bowl. Soak for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Cut brats in half and then slice vertically, but keep them attached. Grill to desired doneness.
- Top each pretzel bun with a brat and desired amount of toppings.
| ||Serving Size 1 Sandwich || |
| ||Number of Servings 4 || |
| ||Calories 520 || |
| ||Calories from Fat 225 || |
| ||Total Fat 25g ||38% DV |
| || ||Saturated Fat 11g ||55% DV |
| || ||Trans Fat 0g || |
| || ||Polyunsaturated Fat 5g || |
| || ||Monounsaturated Fat 3g || |
| ||Cholesterol 60mg ||20% DV |
| ||Sodium 2295mg ||96% DV |
| ||Potassium 125mg ||4% DV |
| ||Total Carbohydrate 50g ||17% DV |
| || ||Dietary Fiber 3g ||12% DV |
| || ||Sugars 19g || |
| ||Protein 21g || |
*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.