- 8 Lasagna noodles
- 1 c. onion, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ c. ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- 2 cans (10 ½ oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- ⅓ c. 2% milk
- ⅓ c. dry white wine
- 1 lb. shelled shrimp, cooked
- 1 can (7 ½ oz.) crab meat, drained
- ½ c. Parmesan cheese
- ½ c. Aunt Millie's Light Potato Bread, dried and crumbled into bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 2 bread slices in a food processor, and process until fine crumbs.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Arrange 4 noodles in the bottom of a well-greased 9 x 13 x 2 casserole dish.
- Melt 2 Tbsp. of the butter in a medium saucepan, and add the onion and cook until translucent.
- Blend in the cream cheese until melted, and add the ricotta cheese, egg, basil, salt and pepper.
- Spread half of this mixture on the 4 noodles.
- Combine the soup, milk, and wine in a bowl. Gently stir in shrimp and crab. Layer half of this over the ricotta layer.
- Repeat layers.
- Melt the remaining 2 Tbsp. of butter in the microwave. Mix in the bread crumbs, and Parmesan, and gently stir making sure all the breadcrumbs get coated with butter.
- Sprinkle the top of the lasagna with the Parmesan bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes. Let stand before serving.
| ||Serving Size 1/12 of recipe (214g) || |
| ||Number of Servings 12 || |
| ||Calories 351 || |
| ||Calories from Fat 182 || |
| ||Total Fat 21g ||32% DV |
| || ||Saturated Fat 10g ||52% DV |
| || ||Trans Fat 0g || |
| || ||Polyunsaturated Fat 1.8g || |
| || ||Monounsaturated Fat 5.0g || |
| ||Cholesterol 140mg ||47% DV |
| ||Sodium 733mg ||31% DV |
| ||Potassium 284mg ||4% DV |
| ||Total Carbohydrate 19g ||6% DV |
| || ||Dietary Fiber 1g ||5% DV |
| || ||Sugar 3g || |
| ||Protein 20g || |
*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.