- 4 slices Aunt Millie’s Healthy Goodness Light Whole Grain Bread, cubed and lightly toasted
- 6 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
Yield: 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Place apples into a baking dish.
- Top with the toasted bread cubes, and drizzle the top with melted butter.
- Cover pan with foil, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Enjoy hot from the oven.
| ||Serving Size 1/6th of recipe || |
| ||Number of Servings 6 || |
| ||Calories 292 || |
| ||Calories from Fat 144 || |
| ||Total Fat 16g ||25% DV |
| || ||Saturated Fat 10g ||50% DV |
| || ||Trans Fat 0g || |
| || ||Polyunsaturated Fat 1g || |
| || ||Monounsaturated Fat 4g || |
| ||Cholesterol 41mg ||14% DV |
| ||Sodium 172mg ||7% DV |
| ||Potassium 178mg ||5% DV |
| ||Total Carbohydrate 37g ||8% DV |
| || ||Dietary Fiber 7g ||28% DV |
| || ||Sugar 16g || |
| ||Protein 2g || |
*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.