Toasted Italian Pizza Bake
- 1 package Aunt Millie's Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 1 package sliced pepperoni
- 1 c. sweet Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 c. pizza sauce
- 1/4 c. sliced peperoncini
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Italian dressing
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Yield: 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut rolls in half. Place the bottom in a deep baking pan large enough to hold 12 sandwiches, approximately 11" x 14" pan.
- Top the rolls in the pan with pizza sauce, pepperoni and sausage, and top with mozzarella cheese slices. Sprinkle with peperoncini. Place the top of the rolls on the sandwiches.
- Mix together the butter, dressing, and garlic. Pour mixture evenly over the sandwiches.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes to allow the rolls to crisp.
- Remove from oven and cool before serving.
| ||Serving Size 1 serving || |
| ||Number of Servings 12 || |
| ||Calories 617 || |
| ||Calories from Fat 225 || |
| ||Total Fat 25g ||38% DV |
| || ||Saturated Fat 19g ||95% DV |
| || ||Trans Fat 0g || |
| || ||Polyunsaturated Fat 3g || |
| || ||Monounsaturated Fat 1g || |
| ||Cholesterol 67mg ||22% DV |
| ||Sodium 1217mg ||51% DV |
| ||Potassium 14mg ||0% DV |
| ||Total Carbohydrate 44g ||15% DV |
| || ||Dietary Fiber 3g ||12% DV |
| || ||Sugar 13g || |
| ||Protein 28g || |
*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.