- 18 slices Aunt Millie's Homestyle Buttermilk Bread, crusts removed
- 1 c. cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. celery, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 18 thin carrot sticks, about 1" long
- 1 bundle green onions
Yield: 18 servings
- Combine chicken, celery, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Flatten the bread slices with a rolling pin and cut into squares.
- Spread each with softened butter and then roll up cornucopia style, overlapping two edges.
- Spoon in desired amount of chicken salad, and place a carrot stick in each sandwich.
- Place green onion into bottom as a stem to the flower.
- Chill for one hour before serving.
| ||Serving Size 1 serving || |
| ||Number of Servings 18 || |
| ||Calories 111 || |
| ||Calories from Fat 36 || |
| ||Total Fat 4g ||6% DV |
| || ||Saturated Fat 2g ||10% DV |
| || ||Trans Fat 0g || |
| || ||Polyunsaturated Fat 0g || |
| || ||Monounsaturated Fat 1g || |
| ||Cholesterol 11mg ||4% DV |
| ||Sodium 199mg ||8% DV |
| ||Potassium 14mg ||0% DV |
| ||Total Carbohydrate 14g ||5% DV |
| || ||Dietary Fiber 1g ||4% DV |
| || ||Sugar 2g || |
| ||Protein 4g || |
*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.