Baked Chipped Beef and Onion Dip
Yield: 24 servings
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 large (4.5 oz) jar dried or chipped beef, rinsed and drained, snipped into small pieces
- ½ c. sour cream
- 2 green onions, chopped, white and green part
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese and milk together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add beef, sour cream, onion, and seasonings.
- Spoon into a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Serve with Aunt Millie's Deluxe White Bread toasted bread points.
6 slices of Aunt Millie's Deluxe White Bread
- Place slices on a baking sheet and place into a 350 degree preheated oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turning half-way through baking.
| ||Serving Size 1/24th of recipe (22g) || |
| ||Number of Servings 24 || |
| ||Calories 51 || |
| ||Calories from Fat 38 || |
| ||Total Fat 4.3g ||7% DV |
| || ||Saturated Fat 2g ||12% DV |
| || ||Trans Fat 0g || |
| || ||Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2g || |
| || ||Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g || |
| ||Cholesterol 17mg ||6% DV |
| ||Sodium 197mg ||8% DV |
| ||Potassium 38.6mg ||1% DV |
| ||Total Carbohydrate 1g ||0% DV |
| || ||Dietary Fiber 0g ||0% DV |
| || ||Sugar 1g || |
| ||Protein 3g || |
*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.