Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 1 package Aunt Millie's Deli Mini Sub Buns
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, sliced in half and pounded thin
- 1 lb. smoked ham, thinly sliced
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c. milk
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. mustard
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. olive oil
Yield: 8-10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray. Line the pan with bottoms of the mini subs.
- Add oil to a large skillet. Saute chicken over medium heat until cooked through and nicely browned.
- Layer the chicken, ham, and cheese onto the mini subs.
- Combine the chicken soup and milk together, and pour over the top of the mini subs.
- Place the tops on the mini subs.
- Melt butter in a microwave until melted, add mustard and garlic powder.
- Spread the butter mixture over the top of the mini sub buns.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove from oven and enjoy.
| ||Serving Size 1 serving || |
| ||Number of Servings 8-10 || |
| ||Calories 575 || |
| ||Calories from Fat 225 || |
| ||Total Fat 25g ||38% DV |
| || ||Saturated Fat 13g ||65% DV |
| || ||Trans Fat 0g || |
| || ||Polyunsaturated Fat 3g || |
| || ||Monounsaturated Fat 7g || |
| ||Cholesterol 119mg ||40% DV |
| ||Sodium 1615mg ||67% DV |
| ||Potassium 237mg ||7% DV |
| ||Total Carbohydrate 42g ||14% DV |
| || ||Dietary Fiber 3g ||12% DV |
| || ||Sugar 8g || |
| ||Protein 43g || |
*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.